For 50 years, we have been honored by the trust you place in us to provide you with exceptional custom windows and doors. In today’s challenging environment, we want to provide you more information as to how we are securing our business and, in turn, yours.
We’ve been working to keep our employees as safe as possible, including advising those who can work from home to do so. As an essential service provider, we realize that we must also continue to be here to help keep our customers operational. To that end, we have established a support structure for our employees in roles that do not have an option to work from home to ensure they can follow public health guidance or stay at home for their families if the need arises. This includes flexible work schedules, additional paid time off and steps to maintain income for our hourly employees.
Our outside sales team is following up with you directly to determine if your projects are still on track, job sites open for deliveries, or if accommodations need to be made.
What else can we do for you?
Below are just a few ideas we’ve been saving up for a rainy day. We can do all these activities with you remotely via video conferencing tools:
- SmartQuote, on-line quoting training
- Product Knowledge Training for individuals or groups
- Relieve your workload by quoting projects for you
- Consult on product specifications and product recommendations
- Joint video calls with Architects, General Contractors, Residential Customers, Commercial Building Owners
- Design a Showroom Display of All Weather products for your space
Our team is part of your community and we are dedicated to supporting you all through this unprecedented time. Please stay safe and know that you can count on All Weather!
All Weather Architectural Aluminum